Strong and Reliable TENS
The Comffit TENS Machine with strong treatment capabilities, the Comffit Tens Machine Digital is the ideal choice for these three simple reasons:
• The modulation mode featured in the Comffit TENS unit may assist with treating areas of chronic or severe
pain. For example, pain caused by conditions such as muscle tissue injury, back pain, shoulder pain, neck pain etc.
• With the waveform constantly changing (using recommended modulation mode ‘E’), the stimulus is smooth and comfortable. Importantly, this reduces the body’s tolerance to the stimulus, therefore it is a more effective pain reliever.
• The ‘smooth’ waveform also makes the machine much more comfortable to use. The waveform is maintained even at high intensity, where it otherwise breaks down in poorly designed units.
Simple and easy to use
The large digital display on the Comfitt Tens makes reading and changing the settings easy, whilst the analogue knobs on the top of the unit makes it easier to adjust the intensity than pressing buttons.
All accessories available here
• All replacement leads, batteries, and electrodes are readily available
• Electrodes, We carry the highest quality replacement electrodes, and they can be purchased from this website. The electrodes are backed with a conductive gel. No extra gel is required
• Replacement leads – can be purchased separately at little cost
• Batteries – takes standard AA size
• Intensity protection (Safety) – When the mode changes, the intensity will automatically go down to zero
• Remembers last settings – When the unit is turned on, it will automatically return to the settings last used before the unit was switched off
• Treatment Timer – When set, it will begin to count down in minutes. Once it reaches zero, the unit will automatically shut off
• Auto Repeat – When the pulse rate or pulse width is being adjusted, the auto-repeat function is available, when “PR+”, “PR-“, “Pw+”, or “PW-” Key is held down for over 1 second, it will automatically increase or decrease 1 step per + second
• Precise Intensity Adjustment – Two knobs on top of the unit adjust the intensity by turning clockwise or counter-clockwise. These knobs are accessible if you are wearing the unit on your trouser belt.
• Switch Between Waveform Settings – By pressing “PR-“, key and “PW-” keys simultaneously, the two types of waveforms can be changed.
• Lock the Settings in Place – By pressing “timer key” for 2 seconds the unit will be locked or unlocked in toggle. While the unit is locked, the parameters cannot be adjusted except for the timer and intensity. Pressing the ON/OFF key will not change the locked/unlocked status
• Low Battery Indicator – A flashing battery symbol in 2Hz will indicate that the batteries should be replaced
• Battery Saver – Automatic shut off. If not in use for 5 minutes, the unit will shut off automatically.
The Complete Pain Therapy System is complete with:
• 1 x Comfitt TENS machine
• 2 x leads (required for tens unit)
• 4 x Self-Adhesive Pads with connectors (size 40mm x 40mm)
• 2 x size AA Alkaline 1.54V batteries (these are the common ones available in the supermarket)
• 1 x instruction booklet
• 1 x black case (contains pouch for leads and strap for electrodes)
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.