This Premium quality Conecting Lead is 1000mm long; grey in colour; has superior flexibility and strength quality. This lead has 2 output pins to connect 1 set of electrodes, with each pin measuring 2 mm in diameter.
This lead is suitable with:
– ActivBody Tens
– Comffit Tens
– SportsMed Tens & Nms
– ActivNatal Control Tens & Nms
– Obstetrics Labour TENS
– InControl Tens & Nms
– InControl Men Tens & Nms
– Neurotrac Tens
From time to time, the cables of tens units may break through rough handling or improper storage, and sometimes even during the normal course of use. This quality lead features flexibility and strength over standard TENS leads.
Connecting Cable Care Instructions:
The Premium Connecting Lead does not come with a warranty. Below are some tips to extend their life span.
1. Never tug at the cable to remove it from the unit. Always insert and remove the cable at the machine end by handling the safety plug.
2. Never tug at the cable to remove it from the electrode. Always insert and remove the cable at the electrode end by handling the metal pins.
3. Do not store in a twisted position.
4. Do not expose to water or other liquids.
5. Do not expose the bare wires.
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.