The Neurotrac Rehab TENS is a dual channel advanced and modern digital TENS Unit
- Digital Dual Channel TENS and remote hand controlled STIM unit
- LCD displays Intensity, Rate, Pulse Width, Time and programme mode
- 8 programmes
- Conventional, Burst and Modulated modes
- Time setting between 1 min and 12 hours. Time count down monitored on LCD screen
- Automatic Safety switch off after 4 minutes if unit is not in use
- 2 customisable TENS programmes
- 4 Triggered STIM programmes
- 4 Conventional STIM programmes
- 1 customisable Remote and conventional STIM programme
- 12 Month Warranty
CONVENTIONAL (or normal) – This mode enables the user to select any rate between 2 Hz – 200 Hz, and a pulse width between 50µS – 100µS. This is the most frequently used of the three modes. The most common selection is 80-90 Hz with 200 µS pulse width.
BURST MODE – This mode is comparable to the low rate TENS technique except that each low rate pulse is substituded for a short BURST of 9 pulses [200µS] at 150 or 185 Hz. It is a combination of conventional and low rate TENS. The burst mode is often referred to as accupuncture – like TENS.
MODULATION – This mode was designed to help prevent nerve accommodation that some patients experience. It is achieved by continuously cycling the pulse width and rate.
Intensity [mA] Patients respond diferently to the level of instensity. This is due to differences in indicidual patient’s skin resistance, evnervation and the type and condition of the electrode being used.
A good formula for setting the intensity is too increase the current so that the patient feels slight muscle contraction, but not strong enough to move a joint, and then slightly reduce the intensity so that it feels comfortable. When using low rate TENS settings, indicidual twitches will occur. The higher rate TENS settings will increase muscle tension. It is advised to increase the intensity to experience strong muscle contraction.
How long so i use TENS for?
This depends on the indicidual patient’s condition, accuracy of electrode placement, stimulation and the characteristics selected, but typically the onset of pain relief starts after 20 – 30 minutes. Generally, TENS is used for longer periods of normally 1 hour and 30 minutes per session. With some patients it can be much longer.
- Neurotrac REhab TENS Machine
- Pre-gelled Electrodes
- Instruction Manual
- Carry Case
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.